FrontGRC Audit: Structure and centralize audit planning and goals
FrontGRC Audit ensures the management of all audits (level 3 control) within a single software solution covering all stages from the initial design of the audit plan to the ongoing monitoring of the action plans.
By providing users with a true collaborative portal for auditing, FrontERM Audit brings together all of the teams involved, driven by reliable, consistent reports. The reports can be used to guide teams such as the internal and external auditors, the audited entities, the auditing department, the internal control group and general management.
FrontGRC Audit ensures the uniqueness and accessibility of all documents related to the Audit including: audit reports, recommendation sheets, and action plan monitoring.
The FrontGRC solution is fully configurable easily adapted to all types of audit: financial, IT security, quality, health safety and environment (HSE). FrontGRC enables all users to increase their productivity, saving time while improving the quality and relevance of the audits carried out.
The FrontGRC Audit solution is fully integrated into the other modules of the FrontGRC suite, including risk management, control, and business continuity plan management. All components share the same reference systems and share a common set of cross-disciplinary functionalities, such as a workflow driver and powerful reporting tools.
The various players in an audit process can communicate via a unique platform: internal controllers, audit department, audited entities, internal/external auditors, and general management.
- Complete management of audit missions: Description of the audit, definition of the objectives and approach plan, planning of tasks and operatives, monitoring of time spent, identification of milestones and insertion of alarms.
- Audit plan: Identification, objectives, description and planning of missions within the audit plans.
- Consistency with risk mapping: Associate the audit with the consistent mapping of processes, risks and controls, and the assessment of the audit’s coverage of the company’s activities.
- Control the work program: Design and conduct all aspects of the work program, draft reports and manage worksheets.
- Monitoring of audits: Issue recommendations and produce the mission report. Complete validation of recommendations stemming from the audit with a clear definition of the consequential actions required.
- Reporting: Production of comprehensive audit reports